* All entries must be submitted via the official online entry system by midnight on 13 June 2018.
* Entry fees are exclusive of VAT.
* Refunds are not available once an entry has been submitted.
* Interior Designers; Interior Architects; Developers; Clients may all enter the WIN Awards.
* Entered projects must have been completed after January 1st 2015.
* There is no limit to how many projects may be entered.
* Projects may be submitted to multiple categories (enquire for more information).
* Judges will deliberate on the quality, function, originality, integration and aesthetic merit of the submitted work.
* The jury may re-categorise or disqualify any entry should it not comply with the submission requirements.
* The judges’ decision is final.
* WIN and the jury panel will not engage any communication regarding feedback on entries.
* Judges will be asked to declare any conflict of interest with entries. Where such conflict arises the judge will be asked to remove themselves.
* Unless stated otherwise, the submitting company name given on the entry form is the name that will be used throughout the campaign, on all marketing communications and material. Including certificates and trophies, if applicable.
* Finalists agree to co-operate with World Interiors News, who may wish to publicise entries.
* World Interiors News takes no responsibility for incidental costs incurred by entrants.
* The decision of the judges is final and no further correspondence will be considered.
* The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
* World Interiors News may use footage (photos and video clips) of the judging day and Awards dinner as they see appropriate.
* All finalists have the right to promote themselves as WIN Awards finalists, where appropriate.