- Entrants will receive considerable media coverage and have their work showcased to our global community of over 250,000 architects, designers, developers and clients – boosting both their profile and their commercial potential. In fact, many of our award winners have testified that the global exposure gained contributed significantly to their business success.
- Your work will be featured permanently on the WIN Awards’ website. All winning and shortlisted entries will be published in a special Winners issue of INSIDE, our monthly round-up of the latest news, views and issues from the world of interior design.
- Your work will be judged by a top-level international jury panel of highly influential people including developers, clients and leading designers, providing a unique opportunity to promote your work to leading experts.
- We will be holding an awards ceremony in the later part of the year. All winners will be announced at this 2018 event. Not only will you be the first to hear who has won but is also be a great opportunity to mingle with over 250 architects, designers and clients from around the globe.
- This year we are proud to partner with V2com Newswire - design, architecture and lifestyle, the international newswire distributing design, architecture and lifestyle projects to 5,500 publications in 82 countries. V2com are pleased to offer 1 gift certificate to all WIN Awards winners to distribute 1 press kit on the V2com Newswire website.