There are no restrictions on the number of entries that can be submitted. This applies to entries within the same category or different categories.
To be eligible, projects must have been completed since 1 July 2017, except pop-ups and temporary exhibitions, which should have been completed since 1 January 2018.
Please include the following information with every entry:
- Project name
- Name of practice
- Name of lead designer(s)
- City (State if applicable)
- Completion date
- Value of scheme
- Budget or cost per m2
In 250 words or less, please summarise your project/scheme. Please include relevant information about the project: the client brief, completion date, size of project, key design elements, sustainability and any materials innovations.
This information will appear alongside your entry on the WIN Awards website and influence editorial coverage. Keep it simple, clear and concise.
There is a maximum total file size of 50MB for all uploaded documents.
- 1 lead image. This image will be used to represent your entry throughout the entry process as well as at the Winner Presentation and in any editorial coverage.
- Up to 5 page PDF submission
- 6 high resolution photographs of the project (300dpi)
- Floor plans (if applicable)
- OPTIONAL: New for 2019, video walk-throughs of the space are acceptable as support for your entry