ENTER to increase your global profile and showcase your project via World Interiors News
1. All entries, including website domain and contact details, will be featured on the recently redesigned World Interiors News website and uploaded to the 2019 Awards’ entries page
World Interiors News, an international portfolio of world class interior design, is seen by a global audience of more than 800,000 website visitors, 76,000 newsletter subscribers and getting more than five million page views per year.
2. You will be seen as a design leader; the best of the best, and will benefit from the exposure these awards will give you when exploring opportunities with new clients.
3. You will benefit from WIN’s global press coverage throughout the year. All entries will be displayed on the 2019 WIN Award’s Gallery for you to use as promotional material
Your project will be viewed by thought leaders via press releases and promotion during the WIN Award's entry process.
4. Use your entry to ramp up your social media presence
All entries will be published on the World Interiors News weekly bulletin and promoted via social media to more than 1 million followers.
5. There is an opportunity for everybody and all sizes of company.
WIN Awards offer opportunities for all: enter wide ranging, inclusive categories for all sectors. Categories in the 2019 WIN Awards cover key activities in interior design, from innovative finished work to future visionary projects.
6. Be seen and judged by a top level, international jury
The WIN Awards are renowned for their influential jury panels including developers, clients and leading designers.
Make the 2019 WIN Awards SHORTLIST and gain all the benefits mentioned above: PLUS
7. Be part of a World Interiors News feature detailing why projects have been shortlisted
This feature will be promoted to WIN’s international audience, and posted across WIN’s social media channels going out to more than 1 million followers. It will be published on the weekly World Interiors News bulletins.
8. All shortlisted entries will be displayed on boards with detailed text and images at the 2019 WIN WAN Live event
This visual element will support your discussions around your work and projects with peers and potential clients and help you take advantage of the excellent networking opportunities.
9. Shortlisted projects will be displayed on presentation screens at the annual awards ceremony at a unique central London venue. The audience will include senior architects, heads of practice, developers and interior designers
This is your unique opportunity to showcase your work in front of industry leaders and peers and to forge new opportunities and relationships for the future.
10. Meet the 2019 Awards judges at the London ceremony. Live judging will take place in a Central London venue as part of the WIN Awards experience
And if you WIN you will:
11. v2com will distribute the WAN Awards' winners in a Press Kit, which will be sent to their database.
With a network of 55,000 journalist and 5,500 publications - newspapers, magazines, websites, in 82 countries, V2com will maximise the exposure of your best projects submitted into the WIN Awards 2019.
12. Be able to discuss your work with the judges and other entrants at the live judging in an informal process throughout this aspect of the event
13. Take part in an article written on each winning project for World Interiors News, describing why it’s the best in the category and including judges’ comments
This will be promoted across all the WIN channels and included in the relevant email bulletin. All winning entries will be shared on WIN’s social media channels.
14. Be awarded a 2019 WIN Digital Winner’s stamp of approval, and receive the 2019 Awards logo which can be utilised in your promotional material and PR and Marketing campaigns. You will also receive a Winner’s Trophy and/or Winner’s Certificate to display in your trophy cabinet and reception area
15. Benefit from ongoing networking opportunities
WIN Awards winners are often invited to join our jury panels in subsequent years. Many of our judges have gone on to collaborate with previous award recipients.